24/7 Emergency Servicetrane-logo

3266 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716

(520) 200-5425
Oops! We didn't find the page you were looking for. Go to the homepage and try again.
Arizona icon
Proudly Serving Tucson, AZ
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our community, ensuring that every interaction reflects our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
service icon Why Choose Us?
We’ve spent decades building a name for ourselves in our community, and we’re committed to building a team of knowledgeable, dedicated technicians to serve our customers. We provide comprehensive HVAC services, catering to all makes and models, ensuring expertise and assistance for diverse system types and brands. These are just a few of the qualities and certifications that set us apart from the rest!
background image

Certified Trane Partner

background image

BBB A+ Accredited

background image

Award Winning Service

background image

Transparent Pricing

background image

Certified Technicians

background image

Over 70 Years Of Happy Customers

Serving you proudly for over 70 years
Schedule Now
reviews-icon Happy Customers

They were able to get my inspection scheduled quickly. The technician came out and called prior. They were professional, quick, and friendly. Great first impression.

Sara M

We have used Perry Heating and Cooling for many years and have always been pleased with the service received.
The Tech who has taken care of us whose name is Todd is very friendly and very professional and really knows and understands his job and does it outstandingly.

Cecil B

The crew called and showed up on time. The tank flush was completely and cleanly done. The staff briefed me on the results and questions I had. I appreciate the thoroughness of my annual service and the friendly demeanor of the workers. A very good job, thank You Perry Cooling and Plumbing.

Larry P

I’ve been using Perry Heating And Cooling and plumbing for over 10 years. I have never had a bad experience with them. They have never done me wrong and they always go above and beyond my expectations.
Thank You Dan Laufer and Team!

Terry M

Our technician, Todd, has always provided exceptional service for our HVAC system. He’s courteous, helpful, on time and makes good recommendations for keeping the system in tip-top shape. We highly recommend Perry!

Janet S

I had a great experience with Perry when my HVAC system went out while I was on an extended trip out of town. Perry quickly provided options and did a great installation. Their team is quick, responsive, and provided great service. I would recommend Perry to my neighbors.

Colin J

We had our winter check of our furnace today. The technician was friendly and informative. He told me what he was going to do and then told me the results when he was done. I highly recommend Perry Heating and Cooling. They have always done a great job for us!

Dan W

We were very pleased with the installation of a new hot water heater at our home. The technicians arrived on time and completed the work in the time promised. The lead tech (Matt) thoroughly reviewed the work with us upon completion. We will use Perry AC Heating and Plumbing for any future plumbing work we need done.

Don E

We had a very positive experience with Jordan from Perry Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Needed to have our annual furnace check and maintenance. Jordan was very knowledgeable, friendly and explained what he did to our units.
Would use Perry’s services again.

Nancy T

I called this morning for a noisy motor/fan on our heat pump unit. They dispatched a tech about 2 hours later. He arrived , was very courteous and respectful. The problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired within 30 minutes. Will definitely recommend.

Peter R

Perry heating, cooling, and plumbing was extremely easy to work with. We were able to call and have someone come out the same day. Our technician was extremely personable, good with explaining things, and efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Lacey W

We have been customers for several years. The membership is a great deal giving you 2 services a yr, one for the AC before summer and the heater before winter. Technician’s have always been professional and courteous. We have had the same technician, Richard, the last 2 services and really liked him and appreciated he had been here for the AC service.

Kristine S

In the years we have used Perry, Heating, & Plumbing to install and maintain our heat pump, we’ve received great service. We had a recent glitch when a scheduler didn’t get us in the schedule as we had been told, but they were quick to remedy. The technicians have been straightforward with us, which is much appreciated. All in all, we feel good and confident about recommending them for their HVAC work.

Ken B

Service was great. Anthony called to verify appointment and was prompt on arrival. He explained the service provided. I have used Perry Heating before and am very satisfied with their service. They were recommended to us by a relative who also loved their service.

Galen S

Perry’s technician Mika, was out today to service our heaters, and did a fine job. He was prompt, efficient, pleasant and gave us a thorough explanation of what he did and found. We would be happy to have him out again at our next service call with Perry Heating and Cooling.

Ian S